[monso] My Fancy Flats ♥


[monso] My Fancy Flats
these shoes will be released at arcade ( start Dec 1st )
there are 2 types in this gatcha
cat flats - 2 styles. 6 colors each
sheep flats - rare ! 2 colors.


(1)
Hair - >TRUTH< Nyx -  light blondes
Earring  - ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Ebru New
Clock  - [ JP ] :dsg. LIBERATION
Hands - Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All    
Top - [monso] My Tied Bratop - Pink
Pants - {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans Dark
Flats - [monso] My Fancy Flat Shoes - Sheep/ Pink New

(2)
Hair - *ARGRACE* Equestrian Cap/Dakota - Blondes New
Necklace - MONS / Reindeer Necklace (red) The With Love Hunt (The With Love <3 Hunt
November 30th)New
Cardigan - *MC* Red - Gacha Prize 3 Arcade Gacha New
Flats - [monso] My Fancy  New
Chair - PILOT - Larkin Set - Hanging Chair 2
                           kiss

0 Comments